Counseling on Prevention:
All Screening measures per USPSTF guidelines including screening for Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Lung Cancer in smokers.
Vaccinations: Including Pneumococcal Vaccinations and Influenza, during the season.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Adult Diseases
Including, but not limited to:
- Head and Neck Conditions, infectious and or acquired conditions.
- Hypertension, Essential, Renovascular and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
- COPD/Asthma, Smoking cessation, Inhaler management.
- Cardiovascular Diseases and management
- Metabolism and Nutrition including Hyperlipidemia (Cholesterol), Obesity, Counseling for Weight Loss.
- Infectious Disease treatment of including Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Viral Syndrome, HIV/AIDS.
- Men’s Health including Prostate Disease, Erectile Dysfunction, Symptoms associated with Low Testosterone.
- Urinary Conditions including retention and incontinence
- Geriatric Medicine, Dementia, Fall Prevention, Failure to Thrive.
- Psychiatric and Behavioral conditions including Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia associated with these.
- Dermatologic conditions including wounds, cellulitis and infections, and Rashes.
- Chronic Kidney and Electrolyte disturbance conditions
- Complete Diabetes Management including oral agents and/or insulin initiation and management, coordinating all screening measures.
- Musculoskeletal conditions including Arthritis, acquired and congenital skeletal conditions, and Chronic Pain states.
- Neurologic Conditions including MS, Fibromylagia, Seizure Disorders
- Oncologic/Hematologic conditions identified, including solid tumor and blood borne conditions, care coordinated with medical/surgical/radiation oncology as needed.
- Abdominal and Gastrointestinal Disorders, Gastric disorders from Peptic Ulcer Diseases, GERD, Hepatic conditions including coordinating the initiation of Novel Agents in Hepatitis C, Malabsorption Syndromes congenital and acquired.
- Identification of Female GenitoUrinary Conditions, and coordinating subsequent surgeries, if needed.
- The special needs in consideration of Down Syndrome Patients.
- Knee and Shoulder Intrarticular injections, steroid or viscoelastic.
- Skin lesion Removal.
- Minor Cautery
- Ear Wax Removal
- Skin Biopsy